Notable events during May, Our Lady’s month:
- On Sunday, May 7, ten children will be receiving our Blessed Lord at their First Holy Communion during the 11:00 AM High Mass.
- A reminder that the Pittsburgh Marathon also occurs on Sunday, May 7, causing major traffic disruptions, especially for the 8 AM Mass and families traveling to Catechism. Map of street closures here.
- On Sunday, May 14, Mother’s Day, May Crowning will take place just before the 11:00 AM High Mass.
- On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 6:00 PM, a special High Mass, followed by a diploma ceremony and potluck reception in Norbert Hall, will be held for graduating homeschoolers. Any questions can be directed to Patty Petrosky at 412-595- 7074.
- Ascension Thursday is May 25. Two Masses will be celebrated on this Holyday of Obligation, at 9 AM and 7 PM.
- First Friday, May 5 – Mass is at 7:00 PM, after which there will be exposition of the Blessed Sacrament, prayers to the Sacred Heart of Jesus, and Eucharistic adoration.
- First Saturday, May 6 – Mass is scheduled for 9:00 AM, after which there will be prayers to the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
- Sunday, May 7 – Exposition of the Blessed Sacrament after High Mass, until 3 PM.
Visit the Upcoming Events & Other News page for a listing of items through the summer months.